Guest House in Keswick, Cumbria
You'll always receive a warm welcome at Sunnyside Guest House in Keswick, Cumbria.
Nicky and Paul look forward to welcoming you to Sunnyside Guest House in Keswick, the stunning jewel of the northern Lake District in Cumbria.
Beautiful Victorian architecture
Sunnyside is a former Victorian Gentleman's residence built around 1867. It has been extended and upgraded over time to provide seven stylish, comfortable ensuite guest rooms.
Centrally located in Keswick
Located on one of Keswick's quiet residential streets, Sunnyside is just a short walk from the many café's, restaurants and pubs on offer in Keswick.
Dedicated off-street parking
Because car parking in Keswick can be a problem at busy times, every room at Sunnyside has its own dedicated, off street parking space.
Why choose Sunnyside?
- Comfortable, clean, well presented stylish rooms
- All rooms are ensuite
- Hearty breakfasts using local produce including a vegetarian option
- Convenient, quiet location just a short stroll from the Town centre
- Secure, free on-site parking
- Many rooms enjoy stunning fell views
- Free WiFi
- Special diets catered for (with notice)
Book OnlineMore Info »
“Hosts very welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast - really nice and one of the 'hottest' I have had for a while”
“A very pleasant stay, great hosts, lovely clean and comfortable room and lovely a breakfast.”